Thursday, May 5, 2011

Laughing !

! ! 1. female friends birthday, we discuss four of a zero-fat
words, I got my second one.
result, they did not send.

2. students go to the bathroom between classes, that did not bring paper was finished, and not wait for people, phone and arrears. Desperate, he
10086 to call for help. . . It is said that there was silent for a long time, and later his classmates ... ...
class to receive such a message: Hello Dear China Mobile users, your classmates so and so who is
toilet, so you send him toilet paper. Please contact 10086

3. Netease morning saw a comment on the first floor of the original is a screenshot
: Some cool people have come and listen to 5, how to say? ! ~
On the second floor: 5th floor, I think it very reasonable.
F: 5 F, the voice of the people out
floor: 5th floor, very well said indeed!
fifth floor: Upstairs is SB
4. dormitory on the 6th floor, climb and found the key did not take down the stairs and asked the aunt to take, and then climb up to open the door, down
to also key, and then climb up to, found the door closed, next to a classmate after, asked,
I help you off.

5.1955 per capita income in China is South Korea's 3.2 times, 1.1 times of Japan. But after 50 years of
earth-shaking

6. night my girlfriend said I was too your mother, I too happy, just like she got into a fight, wanted to become men and
people do, but it finally began to cry uncontrollably.


7. a buddy courage QQ, MM affectionate to tell the truth, while MM replies: I am her mother, and I
is to steal food

8. nothing to look at the morning Home, see the above linked to the recruitment of new content to the point a bit boring
, dismay, found their positions impressively ... ...



9. the north wind that blew the students spotted a mother and daughter combination, the girl is really good, after some shock
fierce ideological struggle, the north all the way to track their students to the parking lot, and finally shot.
north: Auntie, Hello!
Mom: Well ... ...
north: Yes, I want to know your daughter.
mother: She is my daughter fainted ~
the north, girls face flushed, her mother is actually very open-minded:
Well, huh, huh ... ...

10. bedroom has a big brother one day, said the wma Who, in a lot of my MP3 songs are sung by him.
11. the classroom teacher by name:
teacher is very angry:
12. That day suddenly found that I had aunt, Er Yi, four aunt, five aunt, but did not Sanyi. Then go
Dad asked me: Why did not I Sanyi? Heart is also thought for a moment: Is Sanyi died when a small
it? My father said: You Sanyi is your mother!


13. want to joke with her boyfriend, pretending to search under his bed out from an underwear (in fact, is my
), and then asked him to begin his refusal to admit that I never thought in my tight schedule, the even hold me
start mistaken.
14. Netease Yichang User [7] (221.233 .*.*) the original paste:
husband and I have a quarrel heck, while her husband was sleeping when I squatted on his head above
ready to fart smell good to him vent, mended too hard and pulled directly into a pile of feces on his face.

15. men travel on the outside, suddenly home, at the door, heard the sound of snoring men, the men silently
away, sent a message to his wife: divorce, right
Three years later his wife, and he said, when the little lion is Rising!

16. One time we all have to go home after class ring a bell, down the stairs when I stepped on his left foot,
position to fall in large font in the middle of the road .. I was thinking: No, humiliating, and I pretended to faint.
results of the students next to me look at me motionless, and quickly pick me up, and then hit crazy fan about to open my ears
light ...

17. a fellow student, his computer will automatically start every morning (presumably because the dorm the morning call
flash red when open).
old took a break and he posted on the computer. . .
18. Dad the greatest dislike of foreign singers. But one day, I was watching when Michael Jackson mtv,
found out that Dad stood behind, his face thoughtful expression.
father shook his head:

No comments:

Post a Comment